Interventions for Families Living with Addiction
Services and availability
The services provided are available nationwide and overseas and, as an independent consultancy, treatment match clients to the most appropriate programs available using both Australian and overseas treatment facilities.
Professional services available for addiction interventions include:-
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Facilitated Interventions - Family Systems and Johnson Model
- Treatment Centre Escort within Australia and Overseas
- Corporate and Family Consulting
- Education and Training Pre and Post Treatment
- Post Treatment Transition
- Referral Resources
LakeScope's services are prompt, individually tailored, compassionate and confidential covering all addictive disorders from adolescents to seniors.
Level 34, AMP Tower, 50 Bridge Street, Circular Quay, Sydney 2000 - Phone: 02 8216 0739
Offices in Sydney, Adelaide, Canberra, Gold Coast and Southern Highlands
Intervention services available in all states of Australia
Mobile: 0412 49 44 79